Max. Outlet Pressure (kPa) :20,000
Rated Air Flow(l/min): 2,000
Gauge Range (kPa) Inlet: 50,000
Gauge Range (kPa) Outlet: 30,000
Connections Inlet: AS2473 Type 11 (5/8” BSP RH Ext)
Connections Outlet: 1/4” Tube fitting
FEATURES & BENEFITS
IMPROVED TORCH AIR FLOW
- More efficient use of air supply
- Improved metal removal
FOUR HOLE HEAD ASSEMBLY
- Optimizes air flow to the arc
- Efficiently cleans slag from groove edge
AIR ASSIST POSITIVE AIR SHUT-OFF
- Minimizes air supply unit cycling on and off
- Allows torch usage when air supply is marginal
IMPROVED CABLE ELECTRICAL CONDUCTION
- Improves cable service life
- Decreases heat build up in cable and torch
SUPERIOR OUTER CABLE COVER
- Durable cover for improved cable life in a harsh environment
- Resists breakdown due to exposure to heat produced by gouging
INSULATED CONNECTION BOOT & HOOK-UP KIT
- Makes for easy torch hook-up
- Virtually eliminates the possibility of arcing when contacting electrically hot parts
MMA Welding with Long Lead and Arc Gouging
Rugged and Versatile
Arc 630i is heavy duty IGBT based inverter power
source suitable for MMA welding, Air Carbon Arc
Gouging (A-CAG), Scratch TIG and designed for
- Stable performance with long leads in MMA with E6013 and E7018 electrodes
- Wide operating window: 20 to 630A
- Wide mains voltage tolerance: 400V -15% ... +20%
- User-friendly controls: adjustable arc force & hot startin MMA mode and process selection switch for MMA /Scratch TIG
- In-built protections – mains over/under-voltage & overheating
Industrial-Duty Inverter Welder for TIG welding
Robust and powerfulThe Buddy™ Tig400i is an industrial-duty, fan cooled, inverter controlled power sources meant for TIG/MMA welding with professional welding performance.
The Buddy™ TIGmachines are capable of performing TIGwelding with precise current control. Select a TIG-torch to suit your needs, a gas regulator and a cylinder of gas. You can weld mild steel or stainless steel material with or without filler material.
The machine has controlled welding dynamics with adjustable Hot Start and Arc Force controls
that provide excellent weld properties even for welding pipe root passes.
- Inverter controlled–more efficient power usage
- Light weight–improved mobility
- Initial and crater current controls –for perfectstarts and finishes
- Adjustable hot start –easy to strike the electrode. Helps you to avoid starting problems.
- Adjustable arc force –sets the intensity of the arc for improved weld quality.
• Adjustable hot start - easy to strike the electrode. Helps you to avoid starting problems.
• Adjustable arc force – sets the intensity of the arc for improved weld quality.
• Electrode type selection – sets the characteristics of the machine according to the electrode you want to weld.
• ArcPlus™ II - better welding characteristics, simplifies your work and gives you better weld quality with less after
These superior welding gloves from ESAB offer a whole new approach to fit, form and function. Ergonomically designed to fit the natural curve of the hand, offering increased quality & comfort to the wearer.
Thin High Quality Hide Front & Back Improved Fit For Higher Dexterity Strong Ergonomic Design (Curved) Angled Thumb For Natural Grasp High Abrasion Resistant Flexible Wrist Area With Less Friction
Welted Seams With Kevlar Stitching Extremely Lightweight Individually Bagged With Header Card.
SFA/AWS A5.20 : E71T-1C
SFA/AWS A5.36 : E71T1-C1A0-CS1
JIS Z 3313 : YFW-C50DR
KS D 7104 : YFW-C50DR
EN ISO 17632-A : T 42 0 P C1 1 H10
Recommended cut - 15 mm
Maximum cut - 24 mm
- Multi process – MIG, Flux-cored, MMA, Live TIG and Arc Gouging gives you the flexibility at work
-Flux – Cored and Solid wirem 0.8 -1.6mm.
-Carbon Arc Gouging up to 9.5mm (3/8in)
-6013 (cellulosic) capability
- High Duty Cycle – For long runs and various applications giving high productivity
- Durable and rugged – IP23 rating for outdoor and indoor use in rough environment
- Easy to use – Simple and clear user interface for everyone to get started quickly
- Robust and ergonomic handles – Also for mechanical lifting
- Sun friendly display – smaller, light and less energy cost, gives you value for money
- Generator compatible- For flexible use in different job sites
- Automatic Hot start/ Variable Arc Control – To support your different demands
- Wide input Voltage range to support regional requirements
- Inverter controlled- more efficient power usage
- Light weight – improved mobility
- Easy to use control panel – quick setup
- Feeder mounted remote- easy to control welding voltage and wire feed speed
- Stepless inductance – better arc performance
- Inbuilt protection – against thermal overloading and over/ under voltage
- Wide mains voltage tolerance – stable welding conditions
Official ESAB Torch Liner
Part Number: 0700 025 803
- SFA/AWS A5,4 E308L-16
SFA/AWS A5,4 E308L-16